Restaurants in Bandung – The atmosphere in Bandung is cold, it’s more fun if you enjoy it while eating and chatting with family. In addition to various city tours and beautiful nature, Bandung also offers many places to eat that not only sell food but also a comfortable atmosphere.
Awesome Restaurants in Bandung
Here are 7 restaurants in Bandung that are suitable for you to visit with your family this year according to Wisataseru.com:
This cafe is located in the Dago area. Here you can eat while enjoying the natural scenery and cool air. This restaurant also has “indoor” and “outdoor” areas with several different models of places to eat in Bandung.
For example, tables and chairs made from tree trunks to small boat-shaped huts. The food menu offered is also varied. A variety of Indonesian snacks are served here.
· Address: Jalan Dago Pakar Utara, Sekejolang, Ciburial, Cimenyan, Bandung · Operating hours: “Weekdays: 11.00-18.00 WIB “Weekend: 09.00-18.00 WIB · Price range: -Food: Rp 15 thousand ” Rp 30 thousand, – Beverages : IDR 7 thousand ” IDR 17 thousand
Lembang Bamboo Village
This one place to eat is one of the most famous in Bandung. The hallmark of this restaurant in Bandung is a private dining place in the form of a birdhouse that is on a tree, creating a unique and unusual dining experience. View.
In addition to eating in the trees, you can also choose to eat in the middle of the lake. You can also rent a house with an “artsy” design for a picnic with your family. Because it is more than an ordinary restaurant, to enter here you will be charged an entrance fee of Rp. 25 thousand “Rp. 30 thousand per person.
· Address: Jl. Colonel Masturi Km. 11, Situ Lembang, West Bandung, West Java 40551 · Operating hours: Every day at 08:00 ” 21:00 WIB · Price range: Rp 10 thousand ” Rp 90 thousand
-3.”Sapulidi cafe, Resort & Gallery-
Sapulidi cafe, Resort & Gallery
This restaurant also offers a natural and cool atmosphere. Not only eating together, here you feel like you are in a typical tourist spot in Lembang.
In this place you also try the facilities in the form of a boat ride that you can enjoy with the children. The dining area is also located by the beautiful pool. The natural nuance is increasingly felt by the presence of artificial rice fields. If you visit here, don’t forget to try the typical kalasan chicken menu.
· Address: Jl. Sergeant Bajuri, Komplek Graha Puspa, Cihideung Lembang · Operating hours: 09.00 ” 21.00 WIB · Price range: Rp 10 thousand ” Rp 120 thousand
-4. Kiwari Earth-
The authentic signature building made of wood makes this place feel antique. The interior of this restaurant in Bandung is so simple with ethnic nuances that it can also be an option for those of you who are bored with the modern interior of most cafes.
Here you can enjoy various typical Indonesian menus such as fried rice, grilled, rendang and many other menus that are original or have been modified to become the hallmark of this restaurant.
Not only the food, this place also has a coffee blend which is one of the mainstays because it uses coffee beans that are grown and processed by themselves.
· Address: Jalan Balong, Cimenyan Village, Cimenyan District, Bandung Regency · Operational hours: “Weekdays: 12.00-22.00 WIB, “Weekend: 10.00-22.00 WIB · Price range: Rp 22 thousand ” Rp 30 thousand
-5. Leaf Village-
When you enter this restaurant, you will be spoiled with traditional building designs as well as shady gardens. Many trees on the left and right sides as well as waterfalls further strengthen the natural feel that accompanies you enjoying the food of this restaurant in Bandung.
If you visit here, you will enjoy food in huts made of wood and bamboo. You can enjoy various snacks and snacks typical of Bandung and even the archipelago here.
· Address: Jl. Sergeant Bajuri Km 4.7 No.88″RR1 Bandung, West Java · Operating hours: 11:00 ” 23:00 WIB · Price range: Rp 8 thousand ” Rp 97 thousand
Also visit: “30 Instagramable Places in Bandung
-6. Nara Park-
For those of you who want to invite your family to eat together but are worried that the food is “not” suitable for everyone, this place is suitable for you to visit. Because the concept of this place combines seven restaurants and cafes at once.
Each of these cafes has a different exterior, but there is still one theme, namely “back to nature.” The menus served are quite varied, ranging from Western, Japanese food, desserts, processed coffee, and many others. here with children, here there is also a play area for children.
· Address: Jalan Rancabentang Number 28, Ciumbuleuit, Cidadap, Bandung · Operating hours: “Weekdays: 08.00-22.00 WIB,” Weekend: 08.00-23.00 WIB · Price range: Rp 25 thousand ” Rp 100 thousand
-7.”Natural Resto & Strawberry Land-
Natural Resto & Strawberry Land via Tripadvisor
True to its name, this restaurant offersn menu that uses a lot of “strawberry” as the main or complementary ingredient. If usually “strawberry” is used as an ingredient for “dessert,” here even “main courses” such as nasi liwet are also made using “strawberry.
Curious how it tastes? You can directly come to this restaurant. To enter here you need to pay Rp. 10 thousand per person
· Address: Jl. Tangkuban Perahu, Lembang, Kab. Bandung Bar., West Java 40391 · Operating hours: 08:00 ” 18:00 WIB · Price range: from IDR 25 thousand
Those are 7 family restaurant recommendations in Bandung that you can visit with your family. Happy eating while on vacation, I hope it’s useful and can be a reference for culinary while having fun with loved ones.